MSIDC project order:
Structured and conceptually finalized elaboration and evaluation with regard to the attainment of the status “payment institution” or “e-money institution”. Alternative consideration of a partner model instead of an own certification as payment institution. Comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of the partner model vs. payment institution or e-money institution. Evaluation of partner companies in various countries, including France, Ireland, Lichtenstein and Germany Conclusion of a corresponding partner contract (status of an e-money institution agent). Subsequent evaluation of the regulatory authorities in Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein. Preparation of the relevant application documents for obtaining certification as a “payment institution” with the selected regulatory authority.
- Preparation of the agent contract “e-money
- Preparation of application documents (account information service, payment initiation service, acquisition business, payment business, e-money)
- Advice on organizational changes
- National and international negotiations Contract negotiations at the first level
- Presentations to the Steering Committee